Saturday, June 30, 2012

Is #ObamaTax = 1 million ReCall Signatures

Q. is the #ObamaTax = "1 Million ReCall Signatures Against @GovWalker" - I know you are already getting the gist of my point/question and I could just say yes and leave it at that, but let me expand.

I admit to being very proud of my state and #MyGovernor. The right minded people of #WI stood up and showed the nation and the world that if the weight of the future of our kids is thrust upon the people of #WI we will do the #WIRight thing.

The nation and the world watched #WI by an overwhelming vote give @GovWalker and @RebeccaForReal the #ReWin that they and we deserved. If you take Dane County (Madison) and Milwaukee County out the equation the numbers were a mandate. #WI was sick and tired of the bullies / spoiled toddlers #wiunion with their loud, mean, evil tactics trying to get their way just because. Talk about sore losers, {Are you starting to see any paralells yet to the Oblahblah administration and their enablers}

Well what I see going on around us, #WI,  is activists in other states trying as hard as they can to get #Palin type and "approved" citizen legislators elected, to impliment "Sudden and Relentless Reform." Just like #MyGovernor did.

This movement is going to work, we have the momentum that is needed to get all the down ticket citizen legislators elected, this won't be easy but we can do it. We must play by their rules. **That is why today when I saw a tweet telling the DeomcRATS / #WIUnion ista's about three fund raisers for Tammy Baldwin, who by the way is the Dem. candidate for the US Senate seat being opened up by Herb Kohls' retirement. I called for protestors {yes from our side} to be at these events just like they have protested every event our side has had since the day after @GovWalker was elected. Oh what a concept, can you imagine how this would baffle them and throw them off of their ground game, they wouldn't know how to react, but I know how they would react and so do you. They will throw a friggin tantrum! Exactly! that is why we must start to play by their rules. If we don't we will continue to lose just like we did in the 21st Senate District.

If @VanWanggaard 's team would have played by their rules as was suggested by a good friend of mine, we wouldn't be in this #RacineReCount mess.

If your #SMH with me then I emplore you to help fight this #WAR.

Back to the answer to my Q. Yes - the people of the nation have witnessed #WI stand up to the bullies and prove that you can "Stand Up To A Bully!" and #WIN.

I have no doubt that the USA will rise up and protect our children.


In the famous words of a great patriot and Hero Todd Beamer "Let's Roll!"

#WAR

No comments:

Post a Comment